Shared Discover Magical Islands Jet Ski
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Location: Langkawi, Kedah
- Product code: SDMIJ
It’s true you could see the same wonderful cliffs, caves, sea arches, mangrove estuaries and secret beaches if you ride on the regular tour boats, but the experience of blasting around this natural paradise on your own jet ski is something that words cannot adequately describe. Our Yamaha WaveRunners are exceptionally stable and beginners need about 15 minutes before they are riding on the open seas at warp speed like a pro. Let our tour leaders take you to some of the best and most beautiful locations in the southern islands, some so little known that you’ll be one of the rare few, besides the local fishermen, to have set eyes on them.
This activity includes:
- Full safety briefing and tour instructions
- Complimentary mineral waters, reef shoes, and dry bags
- Safety Marshal / Guide
- Life Jackets and beach towels are provided for your safety and comfort
- Complimentary Paradise 101 Pass
- Joyride to the islands of Langkawi
- Fresh water lake of Pregnant Maiden Island
- Fish Farm at Dayang Bunting (OPTIONAL with an entrance fee of RM 30.00 per person)
- Enjoy a swim on a private beach
- Pulau Lima Caves and sea arches
** PLUS many more islands en-route
***The package does not include transfer to the activity location. To book a transfer, click here https://www.naam.bz/packages/.
JET SKI TOUR FAQ'S
1. Do we have a guide ?
Yes, we have a marshal to guide you all throughout the activity/ tour.
2. Is there any food included in the Jet Ski Tour ?
It is not included; we have refreshing cool towels, mineral water, and beach towels, life jackets included in the package. There are some food stalls at one stop on the drop off points where you can buy some snacks.
3. Can we have a private guide in the Jet Ski Tour ?
Yes, we do have Private Southern Discovery Tour that includes private marshal/ guide.
4. What are the activities/ places covered by this package ?
There are three main drop offs for this exclusive tour which are: Lake of the Pregnant Maiden Island, Eagle Watching at Eagle Sanctuary or Pulau Singah and to a secluded beach for Swimming.
5. Are children allowed to do water sports ?
Minimum child age for all water sports activities is 8 years old and must be accompanied by an adult/ marshal.
6. Can expectant women take part in water sports activities ?
Highly not recommended due to safety concerns.
7. What should we bring with us ?
We would suggest you to bring extra clothes, sun blocks, sunglasses, dry bag (if you have valuables you want to protect) and extra cash for a nice relaxing chilled drink after your trip on Paradise 101!
8. Can we pay direct by credit card or debit card ?
Yes, you have the options of paying by Credit Card/Debit Card or Paypal if you have Paypal Account. On the payment screen both options are available.