Shared Discover Magical Islands Jet Ski
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Location: Langkawi, Kedah
- Product code: SDMIJ
Our signature tour – Discover Magical Islands Tour on Jet Ski – has been created to offer the ultimate fun for adventure seekers. Beginners take 15 minutes or so for a full safety briefing. Then you’ll be speeding across the open seas like a pro on our amazing high- performance jet skis that are also eco-friendly delivering better fuel efficiency, cleaner exhaust and quieter operation. This is the single most exhilarating activity in Langkawi, and if you want real thrills, this tour can’t be missed.
What is included?
- Refreshing cool towels and welcome drinks
- Complimentary drinking water and soft drinks
- FREE Entry to Paradise 101
- Lifejackets and beach towels are provided for your safety and comfort
- Optional lockers are available for rent at RM15 per unit per day
- Full safety and tour briefing
- Safety Marshal on standby
- Fun ride to the southern islands of Langkawi
- Stroll and discover historical and magical places – Lake of the Pregnant Maiden, Eagle Watching, Limestone Formations, Echo Channel plus many more islands en-route
- Enjoy a swim at a secluded beach
- Light, healthy lunch box included
***The package does not include transfer to the activity location. To book a transfer, click here https://www.naam.bz/packages/.
*** For Jet ski tour, guest weight must not exceed 150 KG for twin sharing. If weight exceeds, we would highly recommend for safety purposes to use separate jet ski.
JET SKI TOUR FAQ'S
1. Do we have a guide ?
Yes, we have a marshal to guide you all throughout the activity/ tour.
2. Is there any food included in the Jet Ski Tour ?
It is included; we have refreshing cool towels, mineral water, and beach towels, life jackets included in the package.
3. Can we have a private guide in the Jet Ski Tour ?
Yes, we do have Private Southern Discovery Tour that includes private marshal/ guide.
4. What are the activities/ places covered by this package ?
There are three main drop offs for this exclusive tour which are: Lake of the Pregnant Maiden Island, Eagle Watching at Eagle Sanctuary or Pulau Singah and to a secluded beach for Swimming.
5. Are children allowed to do water sports ?
Minimum child age for all water sports activities is 7 years old and must be accompanied by an adult/ marshal.
6. Can expectant women take part in water sports activities ?
Highly not recommended due to safety concerns.
7. What should we bring with us ?
We would suggest you to bring extra clothes, sun blocks, sunglasses, dry bag (if you have valuables you want to protect) and extra cash for a nice relaxing chilled drink after your trip on Paradise 101!
8. Can we pay direct by credit card or debit card ?
Yes, you have the options of paying by Credit Card/Debit Card or Paypal if you have Paypal Account. On the payment screen both options are available.
9. Do you provide hotel pick up ?
Yes, ONLY PRIVATE packages are inclusive of hotel pick up. Shared packages and activities DO NOT include a private pickup. Private Transfers can be booked separately.
10. If the weather is not good, do we have options ?
Yes, we do provide alternative options if the weather is not good we can either, reschedule the activity to the next day without any charge or provide a full refund through the PayPal system using the same payment method that was used to purchase the activity/package.