Parasailing Sensation Double Flyer
- Duration: 10 Minutes
- Location: Langkawi, Kedah
- Product code: PS2-P101
Our high-tech, custom-built Parasailing vessel combines heart-thumping thrills for water sports lovers with all the reassurance of unparalleled safety standards and the skills of our certified captain and experienced crew. Leaving you and your family or friends completely free to enjoy all of the fun.
TOTAL TRIP: 20-30 Minutes
FLIGHT DURATION: 10 Minutes
NO. OF GUESTS PER FLIGHT : 2 GUESTS
Activity Location: Paradise 101 ( right behind the Danna Hotel)
What is included?
- FREE Return Boat Transfer from Jetty 101 to Paradise 101
- Refreshing cool towels and welcome drinks
- Free entry to Paradise 101
- Full safety briefing
Lifejackets are provided for your safety and comfort
Reach an altitude up to 500 feet –winch operated system
- Take-off and landing directly from and to the boat
Stay completely dry or ask for optional dips
- Spectacular view of the Andaman Sea and Paradise 101
Wrangler and Parasnail safety systems
1. Any weight requirements for parasailing ?
– A minimum of 50 kg for Single flyer and maximum of 250kg for Triple Flyer.
– If a flyer is lighter than 50kg then they must fly as a double or triple.
2. Is your parasailing from the beach or from the boat ?
– Parasailing from our parasail winch boat is SAFER than parasailing from the beach like many unlicensed operators in Cenang beach, for the following reasons:
1. The parasail winch boat is able manoeuvre into any wind direction, this is important for two reasons. Firstly, for take-off and landing, by being able to fly straight into the wind keeps the parasail straight which stops the parasail veering of violently to find the wind, which is what can happen from the beach take-off. When take-off is done from the beach and the wind direction is not ideal the parasail and passenger can veer off course, possibly sending the parasail into objects or bystanders. Secondly it allows the take-off and landing to be made at the slowest speed possible, this gives a much more controlled landing and therefore reduces the opportunity for any injury unlike from the beach where uncontrolled hard landings are common.
2. Should the wind increase unexpectedly while flying, the parasail winch boat is able to manoeuvre accordingly and winch the passengers down to the boat. Parasailing from the beach relies on the wind conditions to be correct in order to get the boat, parasail and flayers back to the landing area. Changing wind conditions have caused passengers to be stuck in the air for hours or even have the towboat pulled on to the beach with passengers hitting buildings etc.
3. Can we do parasailing together ?
We do offer Single Flyer, Double Flyer and Triple Flyer options.